Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Being

on death row for the last 2 days has given me lots of time to think. No I'm not really dying. At least, I don't think I am. But whatever the hell I've managed to catch is pretty fucking mean. But whatever. Ranting time.

I've recently discovered that you can search up comedians on Pandora. If I'm the last one to know this, I wouldn't be surprised. But hey, I ain't even mad. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys laughing. My current station is Dane Cook. It also features a lot of Jim Gaffigan, Louis CK, Daniel Tosh & Nick Swardson. Listening to this makes my days at work go by a lot faster. Besides looking like an idiot chuckling to myself every now and then, it's awesome lol.

I got this cool nail polish! Well.. it's just silver. But I've never had silver nail polish before, so it's cool to me. It's Wet N Wild fast dry "Silvivor". Very corny, I'm aware. But it looks like this:


That is not my hand, but me and my nails look like shit. And it looks exactly like that anyway. Mine's just all chipped now and stuff. But you have to put about 3 layers on for it to look like this. But when they say fast dry, they mean fast fucking dry. It's fabulous, really.

AND OMG IF YOU'VE EVER WATCHED THE CHEETAH GIRLS I'M ABOUT TO RUIN YOUR WHOLE CHILDHOOD.

YOU REMEMBER AQUA, RIGHT?
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

"I THINK HE PULLED A TRACK OUT WHEN HE WAS BLOWING MY BACK OUT"
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IT HURTS TO LAUGH BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Whatever, Raven was always my favorite anyway.

And I'm pretty sure I want to get dreads now. I'll just have to make Dina do them for me lol.

I'm over this. Kbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment