Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Something

I can't stand, is when a person, that obviously doesn't, thinks they know me.
What makes it worse, is of all people, he probably should know me.
But whatever, worse has happened.

And I'd also like to say that I DO NOT THINK I KNOW EVERYTHING.
Yeah, sure. I'm a smarty pants and got good grades in school.
I may have more knowledge about certain things than some other people.
But God forbid I try to have any say in anything before I get that BS thrown in my face.
This goes right along with not knowing me.

One more thing to say while I'm on this rant. If you respect me, I respect you.
Point blank, end of story. Just because you have this "special title" doesn't mean a damn thing to me.
If you don't deserve respect, why should you be given it?

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment