Monday, August 1, 2011

Girls

I strongly dislike a lot of them. I won't say hate because that will take away the emphasis on the things I really do hate. But you didn't think I was gonna dedicate a whole blog post to girls, did you?

Hrmmm.
So I broke my promise and dyed my hair. Sobsob, teartear.
I used this dye:


My hair is really long and thick so I always use 2 boxes, each box cost like $8, which actually isn't that bad when you're changing your hair to a bright color. Much cheaper then going to a hair salon.

But anywayyyy, I'm not gonna explain the whole process. If you've ever dyed your hair then you're pretty familiar with it.

But you know we gotta have the before and after pics. PHOTO SHOOT.


The first picture is without flash, the second with. Go figure. But my hair always looked different depending on the lighting, so it was necessary.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND since my hair is so dark starting 4-5 inches from the roots (from repeated dying, usually black) it came out something like this:



and this isn't that bad considering. All the pictures I took didn't really catch the hair color. It's kind of an in person thing. But if I'm not in exposure to the sunlight you could barely tell I dyed my hair. So it's really just a huge tint, and I'm okay with that. The only downfall I've had is that my roots are lighter than everything else. Which isn't that bad I guess.

Oh & this is what it looks like without sun/fluorescent:


 So this color really just depends on where you are and how good of lighting you're in lol.

But I think that's enough for 1 post. Kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment