Monday, August 15, 2011

Chyheim

For the sake of your happiness, this blog post will be dedicated to you.
D'awwwwwe :D

So I know the last time I did one of these things it was focused on me dying my hair.
Well since then I've done it again, lol. I wanted my hair brighter and a much more noticeable red than what it was. So I saw this at CVS:



 and was like "Hmmmm, why not".

It comes with a bleach kit, which is what gives you the ability to have such a bright color. But this isn't Grade A crap here, so when I did it there were a lot of brown spots still and it was uneven. But my optimistic self was like, it's all good, it will all look the same when I put the red on.
No. Not at all. But don't get me wrong, this brand is awesome and it would've looked awesome if I would've done it right. But my hair is really thick and long, so I was asking for it to mess up.
I've dyed it black since this incident but here's a picture of the red ^__^

You're probably like, wtf Summer it looks fine, but it really was messed up extremely bad. 

ANYWAY, for those of you who don't know, I have successfully achieved my GED. And for those of you who only want to criticize me for what I'm doing with my life, I have some selected words for you.

I've told some people my future plans, but this is the Internet, I'm not putting all that on here. Creeps.

Also, I finished my book >:D
Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher



Ughhh, this book was SO good. I recommend it to anyone who likes mystery type books. I read this book within about 5 days, just because I couldn't put it down lol. Here is a quick summary so I don't have to explain what it's about.

I am now reading Breaking Up With God by Sarah Sentilles.



Another quick summary can be found here. The synopsis really interested me and so far it's been a pretty good book.

But I'm done.
Deuces.

1 comment:

  1. THANK JEBAS for blogging. lol. Your blog was getting dusty.
    Regarding the GED, I wish you would of just finished high school with the rest of us but it's your life and you're going do whatever you want and what makes you happy even though that may not be the best for you or what everyone else believes to be the "best" for you.
    Anyway you have the rest of your life ahead of you. As long as you plan out the next few years of your life right and don't get pregnant (like everyone else) you'll be set. GOOD LUCK with this thing called life.

    ReplyDelete